We have many opportunities to volunteer, help out, and enjoy your time at the club. Your volunteering counts toward your membership . Work in lieu of Dues each year.
- Help run the desk on Wednesday or Sunday for sporting clays and five stand shooting.
- Do you have a project you always wanted to see done by the club? You can make it happen.
- Can you teach a class or conduct one-on-one instruction or coaching? We’re always looking for new instructors and ideas for classes.
- Do you enjoy landscaping, grounds-keeping, or carpentry? Step on up.
- Help out during the spring clean-up day held each year – help improve your club and get to know other members at the same time.
- Younger members can also pull traps for the five stand and even earn tips.