We offer several types of memberships.
|Family Membership||$150 per year|
|College Student Membership||$75 per year|
|Active Military Personnel||No Cost with proper ID|
- Family Membership will include you as the primary member, your spouse, and your children through the age of 18.
- You are eligible to receive a $75 volunteer discount on your membership renewal for a minimum of five hours of work.
- Annual membership expires on August 31st of each year.
All membership renewals for the upcoming year must be completed by October 31st. Any membership not renewed by this date will be purged from the membership rolls and reapplication as a new member will be required.
- Each Family Membership includes your spouse and children under the age of 18.
- Reduced prices for sporting clays and five stand.
- Use of the five rifle and pistol ranges.
- Club newsletters mailed to you.
How To Join
- Stop in when the clubhouse is open to fill out an Application and check out our facilities. We’ll be happy to chat and give you a tour.
- Badges will be issued after the new member attends the required range safety orientation. Generally these take place the 2nd Saturday of the month, see calendar.
- Within 90 days of becoming a member you should attend a board of directors meeting so you can meet the board members and everyone can get the chance to know each other. Check the upcoming events for the next club board meeting.